Introducing Barry Drexler
I work with Medical Doctors, Osteopaths, Dentists, Chiropractors and Physical Therapists in coordinating massage treatment for patients to enhance their recovery.
- Boulder College of Massage Therapy. Graduated from 1000 hour evening program as a Certified Massage Therapist. Course work included Anatomy, Pathology, Physiology, Swedish Massage, Integrative Massage, Sports Massage, Trigger Point Therapy, Shiatsu Massage, Hydrotherapy and CPR.
- Natural Health Institute, Florida. Certified Neuromuscular Massage Therapist – St. John Method
I am a Licensed Massage Therapist through the State of Colorado.
- Member of American Massage Therapy Assoc. (AMTA) since 1987
- Board member of the Colorado Chapter of AMTA, 1991-1995
- Member of the State of Colorado Sports Massage Team 1987-2002
- Assistant Director of Education for the Colorado Chapter of AMTA, 1993-1995, testing potential AMTA members
- Former Advisory Board member fo the Center of Advanced Therapeutics, Denver, CO 1998
- Massage Therapist to America Presents Boxing 2000-2003, working on professional boxers who were training in Denver
- Board certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork since 1994.